Sunday, July 20, 2014

9 Amazing Movie Soundtracks

For this list, I have chosen 9 of my personal favorites among many great movie soundtracks. There are many, many more where this came from, but these particularly stand out to me. Special thanks to Hans Zimmer, Thomas Newman, Howard Shore, Alan Silvestri, John Murphy, and James Horner for making this list possible.

#1 Inception - Time



#2 Cast Away - Main Theme



#3 Road To Perdition - Main Theme



#4 Lord of the Rings - Gandalf's Death



#5 Meet Joe Black - That Next Place



#6 Batman Begins - Why Do We Fall?



#7 Gladiator - Elysium



#8 Braveheart - End Credits



#9 Sunshine - Adagio In G Minor (Start it at 40 sec.)




BONUS SOUNDTRACK - I threw this one in here because I can't believe such a good song could go in a video game! I have never played this game though.

#10 Skyrim - The Streets of Whiterun



For 9 More Amazing Movie Soundtracks, click here!

What other soundtracks do you love? Let us know and don't forget to like us at www.facebook.com/simplefilmcritics. Because I enjoyed listening to all of these so much while finding them, there will be more soundtrack lists to come!