Sunday, July 27, 2014

9 More Amazing Movie Soundtracks

For those of you who love movie soundtracks as much as I do, I have chosen 9 more of my favorites  among many. A few of these are not as mainstream, but may surprise you.









#1 It's Kind of A Funny Story - Where Is My Mind Remix


#2 A Series of Unfortunate Events - The Letter That Never Came



#3 Man of Steel - Arcade (start at :30 seconds)



#4 October Sky - It's A Thing of Glory

 

#5 Avatar - Becoming One of the People



#6 Sherlock Holmes - Discombobulate



#7 Lost - Life and Death



#8 Finding Nemo - Nemo Egg



#9 The Tree of Life - Lacrimosa (start at :47 seconds)



For the original list of 9 Amazing Movie Soundtracks, click here.

Let me know what you thought and don't forget to like us at www.facebook.com/simplefilmcritics!