Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Robocop

So I don't know about anyone else, but I thought this movie was pretty good! Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 49%. I would probably give it a 65-70%. It definitely wasn't the best movie I have ever seen in my life, but it was very entertaining. I am a sucker for movies like this though. The type of movie where one man just always gets the job done, like Jason Bourne, James Bond, and Jack Bauer. If you like action movies where this is the case, you will probably like this movie.
I liked most of the actors they chose as well. Gary Oldman and Michael Keaton did a great job. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the actor that played Robocop himself in the beginning. He ended up growing on me though. He did his best work when he was the robot.
Overall, I enjoyed the reboot, the story, the action, the special effects, and the acting. Not a killer blockbuster, but definitely worth a see!